Home > Apollo > En > Index
Ghent University offers through Apollo a wide range of administrative applications (e-HR) for all employees.
- register for training courses
- request your payslip
- adjust your personal HR data
- enter and follow up evaluations
- submit holiday requests
- fill in your bike registration
Apollo also offers a great deal of policy information: state of budgets, current staff composition of a faculty or department, etc.
Access to Apollo is done via Athena
Sign in to https://athena.UGent.be and click (in the folder 'Office')
on the Apollo logo.
- No experience with Athena? Then be sure to read How to use Athena?
(Install Citrix client - Login).
- Problems using Athena? You can contact the DICT helpdesk.
Questions about e-HR
Do you have questions about or problems with the e-HR application?
Contact dfin@UGent.be or tel. (09 264) 7920,
see: Helpdesk Direction Financiën (DFIN)
Support to users of e-HR applications on Apollo : Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or
tel. (09 264) 9898.
For more info please read: Electronic applications Apollo and SAP-Fica