E-mail - Install client
You can read and process your e-mail using an e-mail program that is installed on your (mobile) device.
When you install your own "e-mail client", please choose an e-mail program that is supported and documented by the DICT helpdesk.
- Microsoft Outlook (part of the Microsoft Office suite, available on office.ugent.be).
- Mozilla Thunderbird (no calendar by default!).
Depending on the mail environment your e-mail account is on, the configuration
- PC's and laptops that were installed via the "rollout"-system already have Microsoft Outlook installed on it.
- The installation files for Office are also available on the software share.
- You should preferably contact your system administrator to perform software installations.
- Please note: to install software you need administrator privileges on your PC!