Home > Help > En > Teamviewer
Remote control and screen sharing with TeamViewer
With the remote control and screen sharing application (that you download from this page), you can share your screen with a UGent system administrator who can offer online assistance.
UGent system administrators can remotely connect to your desktop or device only after you have started the application
and only while the application is running.
System administrators who wish to obtain access to this application, need to contact the DICT helpdesk.
How to allow remote control and screen sharing by a UGent system administrator
- Phone your system administrator.
- Download the application by clicking the icon for your operating system below:
- Choose "uitvoeren" ("Run").
- A screen appears showing an ID and a password.
- Provide the UGent system administrator with your TeamViewer ID and password.
- Your system administrator will use these to get remote control over your desktop.