Home > Telefonie > En > EppMobile telephony: Private UGent subscription
Mobile telephony: Private UGent subscription
- Only for UGent staff
- Free communication between fixed and mobile subscriptions from AUGent and UZGent
- New price list (Dutch Only) vanaf 01/01/2022
How to request, change or cancel a private UGent subscription?
- This is only possible if you have an existing subscription with Proximus or Pay & Go!
- If you have an existing subscription with another operator, you can request a transfer to Pay & Go through a Proximus point of sale, while retaining the number.
- The calling credit of a Pay & amp; Go card is automatically deducted from the first and/or the second invoice.
Via the form (Dutch only
wich you then mail to MAAEGent@mobitel.be
If the desired change isnt found on the form (eg swap sim): by email to MAAEGent@mobitel.be
A private UGent subscription can be canceled at any time by e-mailing MAAEGent@mobitel.be
You can completely stop the number OR switch to Pay & Go, while keeping the number. If you keep the number, the number is transferred from UGent to you.
If you are no longer a UGent staff member, you must cancel the subscription yourself.
Info Mobile data communication
Track your data usage at home and abroad via various free apps:
- "My Proximus APP" (available for Android and IOS)
- "Hello!" from Proximus (available for Android, IOS and Windows Phone)
- Customer service Proximus: 078 / 05.60.00 for questions regarding the PIN code, PUK code, lost SIM card or voicemail and telephone settings.