Epurse: frequently asked questions

Epurse: frequently asked questions

Can I get a refund for the remaining amount on my card?

You can do this yourself on ugent.mynetpay.be by clicking on "Profile" and "Refund your epurse credit".

I no longer have access to my UGent account, can I get a refund?

You can request a refund by sending a message to the helpdesk. Please provide the following information: loginname, name and account number (IBAN). If it concerns a non-Belgian account, also state the BIC code, name and address of the bank. This refund may take some time.

For smaller amounts or if you want a faster refund, the remaining amount can also be transferred to another card / account (eg fellow student). This can be done via a message to the helpdesk stating the relevant names, logins, UGent IDs and the balance to be transferred.

My copies have not come out, but my money is gone. What now?

After a few minutes there is a check to see if the prints have actually come out of the device. If not, the budget will be reset. So check again after a little while whether your money is really gone before contacting the helpdesk.